Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sad Day


It is a very sad day today as I had to make the decision to put one of my dogs to sleep today. He had a large mass in his bladder and prostate. I couldn't let him have an uncertain future of pain and misery. I will truly miss him, the house already seems empty without him. There are a lot of things around the house that remind me of him. He was a really good , smart dog. He drove me nuts sometimes, but really just wanted to be loved. I adopted him six years ago from the shelter. They thought he was abused, so he was a very scared dog. He just wanted a good family and I am glad I was able to give him a loving home for the short time I could. I will miss you very much Klaus - aka- Klaus-see boy, aka- big German. I hope there are many tennis balls in doggy heaven !!!


No comments: