Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sad Day


It is a very sad day today as I had to make the decision to put one of my dogs to sleep today. He had a large mass in his bladder and prostate. I couldn't let him have an uncertain future of pain and misery. I will truly miss him, the house already seems empty without him. There are a lot of things around the house that remind me of him. He was a really good , smart dog. He drove me nuts sometimes, but really just wanted to be loved. I adopted him six years ago from the shelter. They thought he was abused, so he was a very scared dog. He just wanted a good family and I am glad I was able to give him a loving home for the short time I could. I will miss you very much Klaus - aka- Klaus-see boy, aka- big German. I hope there are many tennis balls in doggy heaven !!!


1 comment:

Blogger said...

There's shocking news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT