Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting better

So it has been quiet without Klausy-boy around, still miss him very much. I think Ozzie is starting to get over it also, he is starting to eat again and has a little more pep. I am in my 4th week of training for the 5k. I ran yesterday with the group for 27 minutes, I think that was 2.25 miles - straight thru, without stopping. I was so proud of myself. I really like running with a group. It keeps you motivated !!! So I have every confidence that I will be able to run the whole 3.1 miles in October. I am really looking forward to it. Had a wet by good weekend. Went to the 1154 Lill sample sale on Saturday morning - got a few goodies that I didn't need. But some may be gifts. Then Sunday went to the Bongo room for breakfast with Barb, Melissa and Christine. It was really good. Then we went to the Renegade Craft Fair on division. Even though it was constantly raining, we still went - glad we did, got some cool stuff - earrings, wrislet purse, this cool ipod shuffle holder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should walk together once a week. Let's do it!