Friday, October 1, 2010

OCTOBER

How did October come so fast !! I do enjoy the fall though - I really look forward to cooler weather, warm clothes, comfort food, apple cider and the list goes on.

Today I finished a quick project. I got this teal canvas bag at a thrift store for only .90 cents. I used a fabric scrap that I got a few years ago from the sample sale at 1154 Lill (a great company that makes purses by your design - you get to pick the fabrics). The flowered scrap piece covered the pattern on teh bag and created a nice size pocket on the outside. I also bunched some yellow fabric scraps that I got from the same sale this year. It turned out really cute and it was quick and easy. I will use the bag for groceries, a craft tote or whatever. I need to make some more of these for gifts I think.


No comments: