Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sad news but its good to have Friends

Today I attended the service of a friend's of mine father who passed away. Miss Daph-O-Knee. It was a very lovely service. It was so touching to hear friends, coworkers and family speak about Ivan Fair. So kind, a funny man, great co-worker. How nice to hear those these as I hope it gave Daphne some comfort. Daphne also spoke. It was emotional for her, but very touching and she got through it. I am so proud of her. She is so strong. I know she will be hurting for awhile and I hope I can make her smile sometimes during her down days. We went to Grace O'Malleys after the service. It was nice to spend some time with friends -Tracy and John Hill, Michelle and Tim Highland, Daphne and Jerry Leary - they are good people. I am very lucky to have them in my life. God Bless Ivan Fair - thank you for having such a wonderful daughter.

1 comment:

Daff-O-Knee said...

Moe, you are such a good friend. I love you for all the support you gave me then, and still do. I can't believe it's been 3 years..I miss my daddy.