Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Did a road trip to ISU this Saturday. Barb, Melissa, Red and I went to go see our cousin Pat Brynes in his last play at ISU. He was Peron in Evita. He was FANTASTIC !!! He has so much talent and I can not wait to see him grow and succeed. I will also be a big fan and stalk him when he becomes famous !!! We took him to lunch at Flat Tops and did a little shopping before the show. The four of us had a few cocktails after the show. Easter morning we woke up to a knock at the door and the Easter Bunny (aka Barb) left us a bag full of goodies. How sweet was that !! Driving home, my engine light came on about 1/2 hour from home, it made me nervous. So tomorrow I have to make arrangements to get that looked at. I hate car trouble. am glad that the car did not break down on the road.


No comments: