Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all - I am so blessed to have so much good in my life - my family, friends, my WONDERFUL sons, a passion for being creative and a drive to grow. This holiday always makes me humble and I wish this feeling year round. This is something I plan to focus on for the next year. Today is also my youngest sons 25th golden birthday. I am so proud of him and the man he has become - he lives in San Diego so I miss him everyday. He makes my heart overflow with love and joy. (this is a picture taken in September 2008 of the two of us)



I have also been working on making these fun snowflake garlands that I am selling in my Etsy shop. They are really fun to make.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62867023/snowflake-garland-dictionary-pages
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62867280/mini-snowflake-garland?ref=v1_other_1


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog through Flamingo Toes and promptly became a follower because your projects are just GREAT! Also, I'm excited to start following you at what looks to be almost the very start of your blog. I've just put up the bones of mine too! :)

Anonymous said...

Eep! NOT the start of your blog, I see after deeper reading. Maybe you've just put up the Google Friends Connect thingy? Color me sheepish. *blush* :)