Saturday, July 11, 2009

Live Simply

I had fun creating this little canvas. I need to do more of these projects. This is my first one. I painted a 5 x 5 canvas (got on clearance at Joanns for .97 cents - gotta love that) Use a page from an old dictionary with the word living at the top left of the page. Stamped Unity Co. stamps on the book page, canvas. Cut out the bird and mounted it to card stock and added gems. Attached that piece to torn piece of cardboard. Used some rusted wire and attached a distress crackled chipboard piece with a metal frame piece I got off Etsy and the end of the wire I strung some beads. I used a vintage piece of something I got in a jar of buttons I bought at an estate sale and some scrap ribbon. It was fun to make.











1 comment:

Linda said...

hello Maureen,

I just bye and say I hape you have a wonderul weekend